Kali Yuga & The Divine Plan by Srinath Shrothrium



The Blurb: 
This is an excerpt from Srimad Bhagavata Mahatmyam describing the glory of Srimad Bhagavata. Bhagavata is the Philosophy of all Philosophies. The best to accomplish success. There is nothing that is not in one’s reach if one hears or reads or narrates Srimad Bhagavata with attention and devotion.


The Story:
The story starts with introducing Birth of Kali and its previous life. Short story of Two Old Children To The Young Mother; Bhakti and her two childher Jnana and Vairagy, who were affected by Kali Yuga. THE DIVINE PLAN; the importance of the holy book Srimad Bhagavata. The main objective of the Author is to spread the knowledge of Srimad Bhagavata. By reading it, one can be well prepared to fight with inner lust, anger, greed, attachment, pride, jealousy influenced by Kali and become a more balanced soul.



My Take:
I started reading this book as a request for a review, but as I stared reading it, I found myself lost in the book and I continued reading because I wanted to know what happened next. I’m a follower of Lord Shiva and believer of God. The way the book of Srimad Bhagavata is described perfectly, it’s no doubt that the Author is trying to spread the word and making his readers to start believing in it too just like him, to awaken the inner Bhakti by not just reading Srimad Bhagavata but also to remember Lord in your own way. I love the way the Author has described Lord Krishna, as I read my eyes were filled with tears and I felt peace within my heart. I have always found myself at peace, whenever I think or god and when I pray, today as I read the book I felt the same spiritual wave of blessing and making my believes stronger in God. The short story of Bhakti and her sons was described beautifully along with Lord Vishnu's and his appearance; I could really imagine him in my mind.
Overall I loved the book and would definitely recommend other to read it to find the beginning of peace from within. 

  
Click on the link to read the book Free: https://www.juggernaut.in/books/ac1acc6559714e02

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author's Interview with Shivangi Sharma

Author's Interview by Kamal Niranjan.