Author's Interview with Aishwarya Venkatachalam

Let's we move forward with our Authors Interview, I would like to start with an introduction. 

1. Could you please introduce yourself to us?
I’m Aishwarya Venkatachalam and I’m doing grade 12 now.
2. Congratulations on your book. So what inspired you to write this book?
I use to write quotes and articles when I’m doing grade 10 then my inspiration towards Nicholas sparks books ended up writing a novel.
3. What is the book all about?
Teen fiction. 
4. Why did you choose this genre for your book?
Most of the teenagers like to read love stories, the audience will not feel bored while reading a love story.
5. How much time did it take to complete this book?
3 months.
6. What makes your Book Special?
Everything which is written in the book makes my book special.
7. When is your second book coming?
Actually, love till eternity is the second book and my first book is things that happened for a reason.
8. While writing did you get any writer's block? What is the Tip that you will give others who are facing a writer's block?
Yeah, I faced a writer’s block, at that time my best friends helped me in giving ideas to the story... If a person faces a writer’s block first relax yourself and ask some ideas to your friends with the help of the idea create a new scene.
9. Apart from being a talented author, what are your other hobbies?
My hobbies other than writing is doing a pencil sketch.
10. Last but not the least, How did you feel, while giving this interview?
I feel elated to give this interview and also feeling happy to share my views to the upcoming author.
Profile: Instagram | Book Link | Book Review  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author's Interview with Shivangi Sharma

Author's Interview by Kamal Niranjan.