Mirage by Nilakshi Garg

The Blurb: 

“It was never meant to be just a love story. Because destiny had other plans for both of them.”

Bethany Carlson


I was working, breathing, and living my life as it is.
Where did you come from? And why? Do you even know how you shattered my so-called Mirage? Because left in bits and pieces, I was a forgotten cry. Then, You demanded the truth. But... I was a complete lie.

Gerald fletcher I wish I knew all the answers to the where, when, and how. How will I ever explain the pull I had when I first saw you wishing someone to whisk you away?

From the Lies, Crowd, Pretense. Because I knew you were the trouble I was going to invite in my life. So, I couldn’t stop myself from barging into yours. The only thing is, you are stuck behind the walls. You don’t want to be solved and saved. And I can’t let you walk alone. Not now. Not ever...so screw me."

My Take:

Mirage is a debut novel written by Nilakshi Garg and its most interesting book that grasped my attention from the very first page of the book.

The story is beautifully expressed and the author Nilakshi Garg has described characters with detailed descriptions. Dialogue shared between characters are very impressive and the storyline is also has a smooth flow.

Though this book is the debut novel of the author, but she has shown us her professionalism with this perfectly balanced book.

The characters are unique and well described with a fascinating back story. I liked the lucid language used to write this engaging story. Also, the twist and turn are what makes the book intriguing and the dramatic scenes will keep you hooked to the book till the end.

Overall an amazing read that will keep you entertained and will make you feel all the emotions. So click here and read now the book Mirage written by Nilakshi Garg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author's Interview with Shivangi Sharma

Author's Interview by Kamal Niranjan.