Author's Interview with Kshama Rao.


First, before we move forward with our Authors Interview, I would like to start with an introduction. 

1. Could you please introduce yourself to us?
Hi. I am Kshama Rao. I am a post-graduate in Human Development from Bangalore University. I was in Africa for eight years in my childhood. I have written and published twelve books that are sold nationwide. I have also received a few awards for my work as an author. Currently, I am residing in Navi Mumbai. Recently, I published a book SUNSHINE
2. Congratulations on your book. So what inspired you to write this book?
Thank you. I am a bhakt of Lord Shiva, since the time I was five years old. I used to meditate and chant "Om Namah Shivay" mantra in silence when no one were there around. This is something which probably, even my parents may not be knowing. Eight years back, after settling in Maharashtra, I had visited the temple of Shirdi Sai Baba. Later, one day, I got Shirdi Sai Baba in my dreams. He enlightened me that he is an avatar of Lord Shiva. Baba said that I can visit his temple regularly. I thought why not to try and I visited his temple nearby my house. Since then my life has changed positively in many ways. After this, I became a sincere devotee of Sai Baba and I am deeply connected with him. I have understood that I am a messenger of Sai Baba. The purpose of writing the book SUNSHINE is to enlighten each person who reads this book and to help them make their life better.
3. What is the book all about?
SUNSHINE is all about miracles, benefits, and blessings of Sai Baba.
4. Why did you choose this genre for your book?
I write in multiple genres. SUNSHINE is a self-help and spiritual book. I have written the stories to spread awareness about Shirdi Sai Baba.
5. How much time did it take to complete this book?
It took around six to seven months for me to complete this book.
6. What makes your Book Special?
You will see the special results after buying and reading the book with faith.
7. When is your second book coming?
I have already started working on my next piece. I don't know when it will be published.
8. While writing did you get any writer's block? What is the Tip that you will give others who are facing a writer's block?
If we don't get enough sleep our body's immune system will weaken. Even though it is difficult for writers to get enough sleep and exercise, I try not to overstress. I also give myself a break from writing after completing a book.
9. Apart from being a talented author, what are your other hobbies?
I try to express my emotions through art drawing, dancing, directing plays, storytelling, singing, etc. I like animals, I like children, I love to spend time in nature and I love to cook.
10. Last but not the least, How did you feel, while giving this interview?
I am submitting this interview on Wednesday. It may be coincidental, but I am feeling that my interview will be published on Thursday which is Sai Baba's day. Your blog which pulls thousands of readers every day. I am happy that I got a chance to give my interview on your blog. Thanks.
Profile:| Book Links | Book Review |
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author's Interview with Shivangi Sharma

Author's Interview by Kamal Niranjan.