I Couldn't Find Her So I Created Her by Tyler Harrison

The Blurb & The Story: 

To be honest, if anyone could have given me anything growing up, being rescued would have been my first choice.

I Couldn't Find Her So I Created Her is a novel told in poems, chronicling author Tyler Harrison's experience with abuse, trauma, life, love, and God.

Don't be afraid to speak up about abuse; it is serious.

My Take: 

I Couldn't Find Her So I Created Her is the debut novel written by the author by Tyler Harrison and it’s filled with passion and poetry and God. 

This is a unique story written in a poetic form that is not only delightful to read but also refreshing. I liked the way the author has shown us his belief in God and having hope.

The story has a very deep and heart touching concept that will awake the emotions in you. I admire the way the author has written every word with creativity and rhyme form which I enjoyed very much as I read. 

In this book, the author Tyler Harrison has described his journey of life in a very artistic way. 

The highlight of the book is the way he has written the book with passion, emotions, and how he cope up with the pain and obstacles in his life. 

The book is a pleasant and short read which can be done reading in one sitting. The end of the book is lovely and it will definitely intrigue you to read the second book of the author.

The thing that I liked the most about this book is that the story is written in a poetic manner with an easy flow. The story is emotionally inspiring and motivational. It’s the journey of the author Tyler Harrison's life written in a unique and artistic way. The author has written this story beautifully as I could feel everything expressed by him. 

Overall an inspiring and must-read book. If you enjoy reading poetry, then I am sure you will love this book to just like me. Click here and read now I Couldn't Find Her So I Created Her by Tyler Harrison.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author's Interview with Shivangi Sharma

Author's Interview by Kamal Niranjan.